With the holidays in full swing, gift guides are a life saver when deciding what to get for your loved ones. I’m so glad y’all are love all these gift guides for her, for him, to support small businesses and for the cancer warrior in your life. That being said, I think it is so important to remember that we can splurge a little on ourselves once in a while, too! I came up with some perfect gift ideas to treat yourself this holiday season because, well, you deserve it. Check out my Gift Guide For You below.
ColorStreet Nails It’s not surprise why I love these fun, easy and festive nails! They last up to two weeks with no chips and there’s NO DRY TIME! Follow me on Instagram to see all the fun ones! My advice: go for their Buy 3 Get 1 Free set because you will be addicted!
Faux Fur Slippers Because our feet could use some love with all the extra time we’re spending at home!
You Are Loved Mindfulness Gift Set Complete with soaking alts, essential oils and teas, this is the perfect gift to reset for the new year!
Barefoot Dreams Blanket Yes, this one is a splurge, but I’ve had several requests for some splurge items, so I included this one. Side note: I had an Amazon gift card awhile back and finally used it to buy a Barefoot Dreams sweater and OH EM GEE are they worth it yall! You deserve this one! And if you sign up for their newsletters (you can delete later, but you wont want to!) you get 15% OFF!
Beach Lip Gift Basket It seems like our lips are always the last thing we think of to take care of. Cue this lip gift basket to soothe those dry lips in this cooler weather.
TULA X Shawn Johnson Exfoliating Sugar Scrub The website says it best,
“This super gentle, natural sugar scrub polishes & melts away excess oil, buildup & debris without stripping skin. Packed with probiotics & superfoods like pumpkin for extra skin softening benefits, plus fruit enzymes to help to unclog pores. Smells like pumpkin spice & all of fall’s greatest hits.”
Tiny Pearl Bracelet What’s more classic than a pearl bracelet?! Treat yourself to this beauty and have it for years to come!
Mini Pink Keurig Doesn’t need much explanation! Plus, it’s pretty to look at!
Teddy Bear Robe Y’all this is on sale right now for $39 (originally $79). I’ve never been a robe fan, but ever since we went to Aspen and I used the robes at The St. Regis, I’m obsessed. So I’ll be adding this to my list for sure!
Next up are the girls and guys in your life!
I don’t know about you guys, but I often find it so difficult to shop for the women and men in my life. I put too much pressure on myself on finding the perfect gift. After all, they deserve it, right? With the holidays just around the corner, I thought it might be fun and helpful to put together a little gift guide for all of you. If you’re still looking for the perfect gift that’s affordable, adorable and shows you care, look no further- check out some ideas in my “Holiday Gift Guide For Him and Her” below:
- Urban Outfitters Sherpa Slippers $19, Available on Urban Outfitters and the perfect gift for all the time we’re spending at home!
- Laguna Love Candle $18 According to the website, this candle comes in an Amber glass container with a 100% cotton wick. The Soy and Coconut wax blend is hand-poured in the United States. Sustainable, ecologically sound, pesticide-free manufacturing with no animal testing. Free of phthalates, parabens, and sulfates. Sign me up!
- Dinning In Cook book $23.72, Available on Amazon and perfect for the amateur or novice and is so great for all the cooking we’re doing right now!
- Felt Letter Board $23.95 These are just so fun to write inspirational quotes and place at your work desk or bed room!
- Himalayan Salt Clock $38 Their website says it best: Rise and shine with rejuvenated vibes when you wake up to this sunrise-simulating alarm clock by Mahli featuring a natural Himalayan salt base and wood-look top. Warm LEDs illuminate the time and temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius while emitting a cozy amber glow. Equipped with a snooze function. USB plug-in.
- Lipstick Journey Lipstick $22, What lady in your life doesn’t need a gorgeous lipstick? And bonus points that a portion of proceeds from every sale go toward the fight against cancer. Always cruelty-free and toxin-free.
Well friends, you asked and you shall receive. I’ve crafted a little gift guide for all of those incredible men in your lives. Whether you are shopping for your brother, father, husband or partner, I have some easy, thoughtful gift ideas for you! From cozy hats to a french press for morning coffee to a fishing kit for that outdoorsy guy, I’ve got you covered. Check out my “Holiday Gift Guide For Him” below:
- J. Crew Faux Shearling Moccasins $29.50 Available at J. Crew, I know the men in your life need a little extra love when it comes to their feet, so why not gift them these comfy moccasins!
- Mystery Bass Fishing Kit $22.99 Available on For the outdoorsy guy in your life! My hubby even said he would love to get this!
- French Press $50, Needs no explanation! Coffee is just better when it comes from a French Press.
- Calvin Klein Cologne Set $32.97, This might be for you as much as it is for him!
- Monogrammed Wood Coasters, $39, These are just gorgeous to have on the table, he’ll love the touch of the monogram for his name!
- Beanie, $19 These are great for the cooler weather!
- BONUS! This one is a little bit of a splurge but a few of you asked for this so I wanted to include any of these Mark Weldon Pants they are incredibly comfy with the professional look as well—so your man can go from the Zoom calls straight to run errands and be comfy + put together the whole time! They also have everything from basic tees, underwear, sweats, socks and more!
Make sure to check out my other gift guides: Holiday Gift Guide for Small Business and Holiday Gift Guide for the Cancer Warrior in Your Life here.