Even though my kids have all the toys they need, there’s just something about seeing them open up gifts on Christmas. I know we all know the true meaning of Christmas. And while we do we teach that to our kids, I think it’s also important to remember, kids are kids and they deserve to have fun, especially after the past 18 months they’ve had. So we’ve rounded up the top gift for kids of all ages! Happy Shopping!
- Sky Nook: Designed with a delightfully comfortable pillow seat and fabric sides that nearly wrap all the way around, this unique swing provides kids with the perfect, coziest hideout for reading, napping, or just hanging around.
- Color-in Unicorn Pajamas: $38 for a little fun before bedtime!
- Crazy Forts: Crazy Forts are a unique building and creative toy. Create a cave 1 day, an Igloo, Pirate Ship, or Castle the next, put the pieces together in different configurations, cover with bed sheets and voila.
- Radio Flyer Busy Buggy, Sit to Stand Toddler Ride On Toy
- Educational Insights Artie 3000 The Coding Robot: Drawing Robot
- Kids Digital Camera: Kids love creating their own videos, and this camera makes it easy for them to add cool effects like animated backgrounds.
- Flipside Game, Electronic Handheld Game | Flip, Slide, and Match the Colors to Beat the Clock
9. Tubby Todd Bath Set: you know my love fro Tubby Todd over here so you know I had to include it on the list! Ever since we switched to the non fragrant body wash and lotion, my boys haven’t had any eczema flare up (no lie!). This might be more of a gift for you but still, you wont regret it!
10. Moon Lamp: Galaxy Lamp Kids Night Light 3D Printing Star Moon Light with Stand/Remote Control/Touch/USB Rechargeable
Alternative to the Nugget
So if your kids are anything like mine, then they like to climb. Like a lot. And while they love this jungle gym that we bought for Beckett’s birthday, they still like to climb inside. Of course! But I still can’t shell out $200+ for the Nugget #sorrynotsorry So when Parenting Magazine sent me this link on Alternatives to the Nugget, I just had to share with you. You’re welcome!