Yes, it’s not even November yet and I’m already talking about the holidays. Don’t shoot me! I’ll tell you why: there’s shipping and distributing shortages everywhere, so you want to start our holiday shopping ASAP so it gets there on time. That’s why! And I think we can all agree that after the especially the last 18 months we just had, we all deserve to be pampered. Especially our loved ones. That’s why I am here to help! I have created a list of affordable gifts that range from unique and personal and affordable to a splurge-worthy. Most are under $50 and others are splurge-worthy but still under $100. You could say these are the best gift guides for her and him!
FOR HER: It can be extremely challenging finding a gift for her, especially when lots of women already have most things they already need. So, lets think outside the box:
- For the Cozy Mom: Brooklinen’s Super-Plush Robe
Believe it or not, women can never have enough comfy clothes. We appreciate the nights we get to take for ourselves. Wanna make it a whole thing? Make a little basket for a spa night including this amazing robe, a candle, book and some chocolate. Simple yet incredibly thoughtful.
- For the Social Butterfly: Chatbooks
Chatbooks are photo books and a great way to give a more personal gift. Fill it with memories of you and her, the kids and even her friends. She’ll look at it for years to come!
- For the Tea Drinker: Art of Tea
Art Of Tea is an amazing and affordable gift. It includes tea time gift boxes, mugs, at home starter kits and more. It comes in the cutest packaging and is the perfect little gift idea for any woman!
- For the Java Lova’: Cold Brew Maker
This iced cold brew maker from amazon is the perfect gift for coffee drinkers! Any woman will appreciate this gift as it will make it easy to mix up her favorite drinks and grab her cold brew on the go!
- For the Entertainer: Cocktail Bombs
These bombs dissolve into a pretty cocktail when mixed with vodka, Prosecco and gin. A great idea for her, especially when she is having a ladies night, dinner party or holiday gathering!
All women need a good sized travel pouch for the many products we all need, am I Right? This is a gift you know she will use. Bonus points for it being waterproof and machine washable!
- For the Chef: Cookbook
As much time as we have all spent at home, I know I’ve upped my meal game! Attached is a link with 34 thoughtful cookbook gifts for all different occasions! Click here for cook book gifts!
- For The Techie: Limited edition Pink speaker with USB/Bluetooth
Bonus points for PolyTech giving $10 of each purchase back to the National Breast Cancer Foundation throughout 2022. thoughtful gift that gives back as well!
- For the Self-Care Enthusiast: The Revlon hair dryer brush is consistently popular, almost always selling out. With over 300,000 rave reviews on Amazon (yes, 300,000), it has achieved cult status in the world of beauty products. A gift you can’t go wrong with.
I don’t know about you but my hubby, even after 11 years, is still so hard to shop for. But I still like to put thought into his gifts and surprise him with a gift that I know he’ll love and probably would never buy for himself.
- Sock Subscription: fancy feet all year long! Each month he will get a pair of crew or no-show socks!
- Woven Vital Workout Pant: lightweight workout pants that are perfect for wearing inside or outside the gym
$40 on Amazon
- USB Keychain: He won’t need any additional cables or cords to keep his device fully charged. Just use this keychain’s USB charger to give compatible gadgets an on-the-go power boost.
- Outland Living Fire Pit This is a great size for camping – we take our every single we go camping! And we love to use in our backyard for those chillier nights! PRO TIP: make sure to get a carrying case for it!
- Super-Plush Robe: whether they’ll admit it or not, men like their “alone time” too! This robe is the comfiest and best quality you can get. Under $100!
- Shiatsu Back Shoulder and Neck Massager with Heat, Electric Deep Tissue 4D Kneading Massage This one speaks for itself! Great for the every day muscle aches as well as post workout massages!