New Year’s is right around the corner! Are you ready for 2022?! Gah, can’t believe I just wrote that! You know I’m all about ringing in any special occasion with a fancy, sparkly dress. So I have included a few of my favorite dresses for a classy + fashion-forward New Years Eve outfits! Whether it’s you and your fam, the girls or you’re taking some solo time to reflect, doesn’t mean you can’t do it in something fancy!
I have also rounded up some fun events to participate in that are in the Denver area. These events include events for everyone, from decadent parties to fun fireworks event for the kiddos!
New Years Eve Outfits
You can add a pair of tights with any of these dresses as well as a denim or leather jacket depending on the weather where you live. Additionally, a cute pair of booties, heels, or even sneakers could work with any of these dresses!
Classic and Chic
Armoire Style, Black Halo One-Shoulder Maeve Sheath
Amazon, Black and White Womens Sheath
Armoire Style, Adelyn Rae Sleeveless Asymmetrical Peplum Jumpsuit
Nordstrom, Socialite Scallop Jumpsuit
Sexy in Lace
Armoire Style, Elie Tahari Bellamy, Long Lace Sleeves Cocktail Dress
Dillards, Calvin Klein Sheath Dress
Rockin’ in Red
Armoire Style, French Connection Spaghetti Strap Sweetheart Flared Jumpsuit
LuLus, Ready for It Red Sleeveless Wide-Leg Jumpsuit
Make it Sparkle
Armoire Style, ASTR the Label Sunset Sequin Jayla Cocktail Dress
Bloomingdales Aidan by Aidan Mattox Embellished Cocktail Dress
New Years Eve Events in Denver
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks: This fireworks show is a great event to attend with the family. Taking place on 16th street mall in Denver CO on December 31st from 9 p.m. to midnight, the sky will sparkle once again over downtown to close off the year 2020 and ring in the new year. The fireworks will be synced with music and will be easy to view from the entire main street of the mall. There will also be DJs playing music from 8 p.m. to midnight. Grab your friends, the kids, and your loved ones and make your way to this magical fireworks show!
- Decadence: Dec 30-31, 2021 at the Colorado Convention Center. This is one of Colorado’s biggest electronic New Year’s celebrations. It’s a two-night event that you don’t want to miss.
- The Drop at McGregor Square: This is the perfect way to ring in 2021, the party includes an open bar, live DJ and 66-foot LED screen in the outdoor plaza as you wait for the ball to drop! There is an exclusive firework show that will take place at midnight. Additionally, there are bits to eat and tables to sit and enjoy the celebration of the new year.
- New Year’s Eve Black Tie Party: This party takes place on December 31st, 2021 at Mile High Station. This has the longest open bar in Denver with 6 hours of unlimited drinks and food. There will be live music including classics, R&B, old-school hip hop, EDM, and songs per request. There will be an NYE-styled selfie room experience designed to take epic NYE 2022 photos! The best part is at midnight there will be a 2,000 balloon drop on the main floor. This is an event you do not want to miss, and it is guaranteed to impress!
- A Story Book Christmas in Evergreen: This takes place December 31st and is located in Evergreen Colorado. A perfect family-friendly activity and the second year this event has taken place with classic Christmas stories depicted in ice. You can see “hidden” ice sculptures around the mountain community and even Santa flying in from the North Pole to do some special readings. This is a family friendly scavenger hunt and is made to support small businesses!
What will you be doing to ring in the new year? Let me know below, I love hearing from y’all!