Traveling has always been a passion for me. Coordinating outfits for my traveling adventures is even more exciting!
This past week I had the privilege of being asked by the National Psoriasis Foundation to share my story as a psoriasis patient at the American Academy of Dermatology 72nd Annual meeting in Denver, Co. I was ecstatic. Not only do I get to bring more awareness to how it is to live with Psoriasis but I also get to visit beautiful Denver AND see my best friend and her husband who live there.
When I asked my friend what the weather was like, she said “It’s beautiful! Bring lots of layers because it’s supposed to snow on Saturday.” Let the layering begin! When packing for a trip like this, it’s important to bring the essentials:
- A black v-neck.
- A blazer: plain or printed.
- Three pairs of skinny jeans: floral or printed, dark denim, a bright color.
– I’m obsessed with these floral denim from Wish. If you haven’t checked out Wish yet, it’s a must! They are located right next to Buffalo Exchange on Westheimer.
– I love these coral denim from Free People
- Leather leggings: like THESE from Guess
- A well-fitted dress: This Petite Colorblocked Yoke Dress from LOFT
- A white coat: like this DKNY Double-Breasted Trench Coat from Macy’s
Here are some fun photos from my Colorado adventure!